- All online/email bookings require 24 hours notice
- For bookings with less than 24 hours notice you should call either 0808 123 4949 or 07512897698
- Your driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless otherwise requested by the Client, in which case any additional mileage may be chargeable
- Journeys booked for pick up after midnight will incur an additional £5 charge
- Any additional pick ups or drop offs for any journery not requested at time of booking may incurr extra charges
- Waiting time will be charged at our current standard rate from the time booked
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles to anyone who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour poses a threat to the safety of our drivers. We also reserve the right to terminate the journey due to unreasonable or improper behaviour by any passenger
- Any vehicle requiring specific cleaning because it has been left in an unreasonable state by a passenger/client the full cost will be invoiced to that passenger/client/company
- Online/email quotations do not allow for public/bank holidays where there maybe an additional charge. If you are aware that the date you are booking is a public/bank holiday please indicate this on your form/email
- A deposit of 25% is required for all bookings with the remaining balance due 7 days prior to your journey.
- Wedding car hire payments must be paid in full 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Payments made by Credit/Debit card will show as Bristol & Weston Chauffeurs on your statement.
- Car parking charges incurred will be payable by the customer.
- Any variations to the journey that involves extra mileage or waiting time may incur additional charges
- For bookings cancelled within 48 hours from start of your journey no cancellation fee will be charged
- For bookings cancelled within 24 hours from start of your journey 50% fee will be charged
- For bookings cancelled within 4 hours from start of your journey 100% fee will be charged
- If the passenger does not appear at the agreed time and pick up point the full fare will be payable along with any extras incurred such as car park charges etc
- For wedding bookings cancellation within 3 months of the event the deposit will be non-refundable. If a wedding booking is cancelled within 2 months from the event 50% of the hire charge will be payable. For wedding bookings cancelled within 6 weeks of the event the full hire charge will be payable by the customer
- For all account customers, invoices will be sent out on a weekly basis and payment should be made within 14 days unless otherwise agreed prior to the set up of your account.
- Your driver will drive at a safe and sensible speed in accordance with road conditions, traffic and legal speed limits
- The customer/client are responsible for any damage they may cause to the interior and/or exterior of the vehicle on hire to them and will be charged accordingly for any valeting or repair required in order to reinstate the vehicle to a working condition
- BAW Chauffeurs will place all left/lost property at their office and will endeavour to return the items to the customer. However, customers properties are carried entirely at their own risk and BAW Chauffeurs will not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the vehicles supplied for the customers use
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Customer’s/Client’s statutory rights
Should the customer/client have reason to complain about any aspect of their journey/experience, full details must be given in writing either by email or posted direct to our office address